The Geauga County Bee Keepers was founded on January 8th, 1976 at the Fowler Mills Church. Our club has approximately 35 members who attend our regular meetings.
Our mission is to enlighten the public about the benefits of bee keeping; to keep members updated on information such as diseases, equipment and bee keeping events; and to support each other by sharing our personal bee keeping experiences as well as helpful hints and guidance.
Members keep up to date on each others losses due to mites, hive beetles and natural predators such as bears and skunks.
For more information, or to join our organization, please contact us.
Interested in Bee Keeping?
SHOW SUPPORT FOR OUR MEMBERS
Contact the individual(s) below for the products and services listed:
- Bee swarms - Will travel Geauga and surrounding Counties
Mr. Rich Manley - 740-644-2277
- Bee swarms. Service Area: Geauga County.
Gene McCune – 19056 Munn Rd. 44023 - phone 330-805-8854
- Bee swarms. Service Areas: almost anywhere
Remove bee swarms from both inside of houses and outside the home. Bee talks available to schools and large groups. Mentoring available. Click here for workshop information. Dale Olson - 17114 Sunset Dr. Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023 - phone 216-408-0446-
- MISCO HONEY REFRACTOMETER
Kathy Widing – phone 800-358-1100
- Free teaching; mentoring; removal jobs; swarm removal; beeswax; supplies; honey; pollen; packages; beehives; school presentations.
Dave Paterson – 14125 GAR HWI, Chardon, Ohio 44025 ph 440-286-7287